A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
You are an ape and you must escape.
An old school inspired shooter made in 7 days for the 7DFPS 2014 ( http://7dfps.com/).
- 2 awesome weapons, 3 awesome levels (play in any order!) and 15 awesome bananas (5 hidden in each level)!
- Pixel art in 3D space, with the Commodore 64 color palette (because why not).
- Music! (or something similar to it)
For other awesome things, visit http://volumeupstudios.com/.
v1.0: Original jam version
v.1.1: A few enemy pathfinding fixes
v.1.2: One low quality menu texture fix, level stats now always show the right level name and no stats are shown if you hit esc in a level
- Some snakes occasionally decide not to shoot at the player, only follow him
- Some doors occasionally stay open after resetting a level (this doesn't seem to affect doors that need keycards, however)
- Turrets sometimes don't take damage as they should (even from the gun, they shouldn't take damage from the knife)
- A slight possibility to clip trough walls in certain areas
Unzip anywhere, double click the ESC_Ape.exe (or .app or .x86) and have fun!